In the lower right corner, you can see the Balance Sheet. It showcases:
The amount of money you have at your disposal right here, right now. It's reasonable to have some savings and not to spend your last money. At the same time, with too much cash on hand, your character will be more tempted to spend it.
Direct cash flow into your wallet:
- Your salary: move up the career ladder to increase your pay.
- Business income: grow and optimize your business
- Rent: depends on the real estate market. Improve your property's quality, and you will increase the amount of money you get from rent.
- Bank Deposits: small but steady income.
- Royalties: income from your intellectual property being sold and/or used.
- Consumer basket: costs increase as your income grows! It cannot be less than ₮3.500 per month. Having a family also increases the amount of money spent on consumer goods and services.
- Bad habits: better get rid of them ASAP!
- Tuition fees.
- Car: the main appeal is that it saves your time.
- Routine expenses: anything from cable TV to a snowmobile to a magazine subscription to your beloved Bulldog.
- Credit card bills, loans, and mortgage payments: the sooner you pay off your debts, the better.
Income minus Expenses = Cash Flow No matter how much you make, if you spend more – you have a problem!
Assets generate income:
- Business; its market value
- Real estate; its market value (the purchase price and the current market price).
- Stocks and precious metals; their market value (the purchase price and the current market price).
- Art & antiquities investments
- Bank Deposits
Liabilities generate expenses:
- Cars; their cost & maintenance.
- Routine expenses and impulse purchases; their cost.
- Your loans, bank credits, and mortgage (the remaining amount you need to pay off).
- Stocks, if you have short positions.
When it comes to working hours, everyone has their own limits. You can't work non-stop. Initially, the Player has 225 hours per week to themselves.
7-8 hours a day * 30 days in one month = 225 working hours
Free time is an important aspect that shows how much free time per month do you have, and, subsequently, spend on a new business or your education.
What saves you time:
- A car
- A personal assistant, driver, babysitter, managing director for your business
- Time-management techniques you’ve learned
What takes up your time:
- Bad habits: better get rid of them
- Business: sometimes it takes up little to no time, but sometimes it takes up all of it!
- Employment: highly time-sensitive!
- Real estate: doesn’t require much time
- Routine: time spent on daily tasks throughout the month
Your hourly rate is your monthly income divided by the number of hours in a month. The hourly rate is an indicator of your productivity, the higher it is, the better.
Shows your character’s age. You will retire at the age of 65, and the game will end. Your goal is to win the game before you retire.
With each passing year, you inevitably have less and less energy at your disposal. The amount of free time your character has per month decreases accordingly – and as your character grows older, this process speeds up.
Overview * The Goal * Characters * Balance Sheet * Filing the Balance * Making Money * Bankruptcy
|Cards and squares||
Opportunity * News * Education * Routine * Major Event *
Day Off * New Month
Employment * Business * Real Estate * Securities * MLM * Art Investment * Royalties
Bank * Auction * Stocks
|About||Multiplayer (in progress) * Community * Techsupport * Buy Game * Get a Free Copy